Friday, January 22, 2010

Belly Blocker

Is your belly becoming a bit of a burden. Dont look at it as a burden, look at it as a beautiful growing block that can sometimes get in the way but all for a wonderful cause in the end. From my experience i can say that it really took some time for me to get used to my growing bump. I "grew" out of all my clothes within the fourth month and it was really irritating. So i had to start looking at my bump as...the bigger it is the closer i am to it leaving. I just started wearing cute maternity clothes and when i took pictures embraced my belly instead of looking for poses to hide my "growth". When i started to love my belly and stopped looking at it as a blocker then i felt more comfortable and it didnt seem to bother me anymore...some days it didnt even feel like it was there. How can you not grow to love that belly? If you love it then i promise it will return the favor and love you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment